Thursday, October 2, 2008

To your internet, welcome!

Ok, the title is a paraphrase from a movie. Can you guess which one?

Anyways, I'm not new to blogging, but I am new to blogging with a purpose. As time goes on, you will see me spout off about politics, gaming (as in Role-Playing Games), fiction, my favorite authors, books I recommend, and various and sundry other things.

Do not be alarmed, and certainly do not be offended. My views on certain things (particularly politics) may rub some the wrong way, but bare in mind that my wife's political views are almost polar opposite to mine, and yet we manage to maintain a relationship more open, honest and loving than either of us have ever experienced before. So, if she can put up with naive conservatism, and my often blind patriotism, then so should anyone else. But, I will probably prelude my political views with a warning.

Of course, I may never wax political. It all depends on my mood.

No comments: