Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Exclusively Amazon

After a lot of thought, and watching my sales, I have decided to unpublish my stories from Smashwords. I have on record exactly 2 sales there. It's just not worth it.

I had originally removed my stories from Amazon's KDP Select program, since it forbids you from publishing elsewhere, just so I could publish there. I figured it might be an added market for my stories. But, the sales don't lie. I make a handful of sales each month at Amazon, so why not just stay with them?

So, I have re-enrolled all of my stories in KDP. At this point, it's worth it to try that again. It can't hurt anything.

3 comments:

Gothridge Manor said...

I run into the same thing with gaming on-line stories. Some just don't produce any sales.

Adventuresfantastic said...

Good luck.

Charles Gramlich said...

Never sold anything on Smashwords either. one sale, I think.